I’m Hiring an Intern!
posted on February 1, 2016 | by Amanda Holstein
You guys, I need help.
Running a small business, let alone a blog, on your own is quite the daunting task. I’m finally ready to admit that I could seriously use some help. So, I’ve decided to hire an intern!
Who I’m Looking For:
- A highly motivated, creative, and resourceful college student or recent graduate looking to gain a better understanding of blogging, social media & content marketing.
- You are an avid lifestyle blog reader and may even already have a strong understanding of my blog & brand!
- You are preferably based in San Francisco (although I’m open to out of towners as well).
- Bonus: You have experience with WordPress and Photoshop!
- You will be helping me with a variety of tasks, including (but not limited to) creating a social media calendar, updating archived blog content, implement organizational systems, and even contribute content!
- I’m open to having you work on whatever you want if it’s of interest to you and will help further your career!
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- All the career advice, networking contacts, and anything else I can offer to help further advance your career!
- This is an unpaid internship, but I hope to make it worth your while in any way that I can!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intern” or “Internship” in the title.
Provide a few sentences about yourself, your experience, and your goals.
Feel free to include your resume or any relevant work.
YAY! THANK YOU!