Gift Guide #1: For Your Fashion-Forward BFF
posted on November 17, 2020 | by Megan Lierley
It has been one LONG year, and even though the holiday season is likely to look different, that doesn’t mean we can’t shower the people we love with perfectly picked presents. Here, we rounded up our favorite presents for your best friend who’s feminine and fashion-forward while also laid-back and effortlessly chic (how does she do it!?).
- Custom Beaded Bracelets: We’ve seen some *very* expensive versions of these adorable beaded bracelets this year, and in our humble opinions they look quite similar to these wallet-friendly Etsy versions!
- Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set: A neutral pink that’s flattering on a wide variety of skin tones, this lip set makes the perfect Secret Santa gift for your friend who loves getting dolled up—even for Zoom holiday parties.
- Fleece Striped PJs: We love this casual set for Christmas morning, Hanukkah evenings, or, really any day that ends in ‘y’.
- Cheetah Starling Birdies: For comfort meets style, Birdies, a brand born of women and dedicated to serving women, is our go-to. Birdies’ classic designs offer the style of a designer flat with the luxurious comfort of a slipper (and they feel like you’re walking on a cloud). The perfect transition shoe from wearing slippers all of 2020 to (fingers crossed) stepping back into the real world soon.
- Brinker & Eliza Against All Odds Necklace: Our editor Megan’s absolute favorite jewelry brand, this mother-daughter duo designs quirky, stylish pieces including this necklace, which somehow works with everything from a sweatshirt to a cocktail dress.
- Cuyana Leather Jewelry Case: We adore San Francisco-based Cuyana, which makes beautiful, classic leather goods at a reasonable price point. This thoughtful jewelry case has a tab for earrings, rings, and a pocket, so there’s a place for every piece in your collection.
- Jo Malone Scented Candle Set: We don’t know exactly what this winter will look like, but we’re anticipating social distancing to extend into the colder months, and one of the best gifts we can give in anticipation of a winter indoors (even more than a normal winter!?) is the gift of calming light and delicious scent—so, Jo Malone candles.
- Jonathan Adler Mr. & Mrs. Muse Vase: Not sure about you, but we’ve never spent more time thinking about interior design than a year spent almost entirely inside the home. We love this quirky vase as a funky accent for your fashion-forward friend’s bookshelf or coffee table.
- Janessa Leone Rylan Hat: While these hats come at a slightly higher price point, our editorial team swears by the quality; this classic winter hat will last for many seasons to come.
- Dior Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Polish: Fancy polish that looks chic just sitting on your shelf (and obviously painted on your nails)? The perfect stocking stuffer for a year of DIY manis.
- Tory Burch Silk Bow Blouse: Sooo, is this blouse giving you Kamala vibes? (🙋🙋🏽🙋🏿) Same. We love the idea of gifting your favorite gal the look of the woman of the hour.
- Sezane Pull Rita Sweater: You truly can’t go wrong with a piece from cult favorite French brand, Sezane. Classic, feminine, and effortlessly chic—this gorgeous sweater with the perfect tiny green stripe would look *chef’s kiss* at Christmas dinner.
- Books With Style: Palm Beach Coffee Table Book: Well, many of us haven’t itched the travel scratch this year, but that can’t stop us from taking a trip from our favorite home reading nook. This gorgeous Palm Beach coffee table book will help your best gal hit the beach and attend a glamorous seaside restaurant, all from the comfort of home (and luckily it’ll look great on her shelves long after it’s safe to jetset again).
- Set of 4 Agate Coasters: ….And might we suggest pairing the Palm Beach coffee table book with these beautiful coasters that look like you’re setting your glass of wine down onto a wave?
- Women Timeline Mug: An inspiring mug for the phenomenal women in your life.
- Maison Balzac Bedside Carafe: The prettiest carafe your bestie can add to her bedside table to feel stylish and luxe even in those last moments of a long day.
Check out our other 2020 gift guides here: cozy gifts for the homebody (which, this year, is all of us!); gifts for the active, always-on-the-go adventurer; and stocking stuffer ideas for everyone.
I like your choice, they are really cool options. We know a lot about our close friends, so we know exactly what can please them. This site https://giftgeniuz.com/ usually helps me make the right choice for any occasion.
But alas, there is no universal solution to the issue of choosing a flower present. You need to choose individually, depending on the relationship with the birthday person, his gender, position and preferences. To cope with this task better you will always be helped here https://www.hummings.com/hand-bouquets.html