Gift Guide #3: For the Always-on-the-go, Active Adventurer
posted on November 20, 2020 | by Megan Lierley
2. Jade Yoga Travel Mat: Our editor Megan says, “I’ve been practicing yoga for over a decade now, and I’ve tested a good number of mats along the way. Jade is by far my favorite in terms of grip—it’s literally the only mat where I feel fully ‘stuck’ and supported in downward dog with no sliding. A Jade mat is an amazing gift for any yoga practitioner, but this travel mat is a fun one they might not have yet!”
3. Wild Sam Grand Canyon Guide: You may recognize “Wild Sam” for their super cute, one tone city travel guides, and they just released two national park guides (the other is for The Great Smoky Mountains)—and we all need a bit of armchair travel right now.
4. Girlfriend Collective Matching Kit: 36 recycled water bottles were used to make this set—which also happens to be super cute and has those deep side pockets for your phone and whatever else you need for a long, socially distanced walk with friends.
5. Tempo: If you want to be a SERIOUSLY amazing Santa this year, the Tempo is our fav to emerge from the home-gym-2020 movement. Olympic class weights, world-class trainers, and an AI system that lets you know how your reps are looking—this gift will keep on giving long after lockdown.
6. Sunny Days Bandana: To remind us all there really are sunny, active, outdoor days ahead (together!).
7. Outdoor Fire Pit: The perfect gift for the host(ess) with the (socially distanced, outdoor hangouts) mostest.
8. Ugg Waterproof Winter Hiking Boots: This winter, we must do as the Scandinavians do and get outside, no matter the weather. These top-rated boots are lightweight, super comfy and warm, waterproof, and perfect for all-weather long walks.
9. Indoor Desert Grow Kit: Gift an activity and a cactus that reminds them of you!
10. National Geographic Socks: Every purchase from Parks Project helps fund a National Parks project…what more could your outdoorsy BFF want this holiday season?
11. Happy Earth tee + Blanket: Happy Earth is 100% carbon neutral, which means none of the brand’s products contribute to climate change. We think your adventurous friend would love nothing more than a present that means they can enjoy our planet for many years to come. ❤️
For the Pups….
If we had to guess, the always-on-the-go outdoor adventurer in your life is also a huge dog lover. Here are our top three products we’d gift for the pups in our lives this year:
12. Maev Human-Grade Vitamin Bars: Who knew dog food could be so chic? These vitamin bars are a dog’s “multivitamin” and can be served as a supplement or treat. Maev also offers raw food and bone broths, and you can try all three products with their trial pack.
13. Wild One Toy Kit: Should 2021 be the year we get rid of squeaky toys for good? This sleek, actually cute toy kit is beloved by dogs and humans alike.
14. Christmas PJs: Cuteness overload.